Friday, March 14, 2014



     Above is one of my favorite pictures this year. It represents an awakening in me over the past year to my love of travel.  I am lucky that I have been to a "few" fantastic destinations in my life but I realize that WOW, there is so much more I want to do. 
     The picture above is the Disney Dream. We are leaving Port Canaveral and just looking back to that awe inspiring sky. The trip was a "girls' trip" just a couple weeks ago that has really propelled me to do this blog. I have learned so much about cruising in the past year, but again, there is so much more out there that in reality, I have only scratched the surface. I have reviewed SOOOOO many blogs and discussion boards in preparation for the 3 cruises I took this past year. I have been wowed by those blogs and discussions that provide so much information for today's traveler. However, I want to try to put my own stamp on traveling.       This blog is a way to document things I am doing and that I want to do. I love to share what I have learned. I have had so many people ask me about trips lately and I just encourage them to go! Pay a deposit, make a plan. It's easier than you think. Use your vacation time! 
     So thus, I begin my own travel blog. I am also going to document and hopefully provide pictures of other fun things happening in my area or close to. Again, as a way to motivate myself, and maybe some of my friends to join me...LIFE IS TOO SHORT!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment